The video section is a great way to include videos into your bulletin; share a link to your livestream, link to a special message from the pastor, or include small group video content.
If you have more than one video that’s not a problem. You can easily add or remove as many video sections to the bulletin as you need.
- Click on the bulletin you would like to edit.
- Drag the "Video" on the left to the phone, to add this section to your bulletin.
- Click on the bulletin phone preview where it says "Video" to open up and edit this section.
- Title allows you to name this section of your bulletin.
- Body Text allows for you to update the content.
- Video platform allows you to select a video platform that you are linking your video from.
- Choose from Facebook, Twitch, Vimeo, YouTube, Other
- This will strip comments, additional details, etc from each platform and bring only the video content in.
- Video Link
- Use the Video Link to attach the link for your video.
- When you have attached it, hit "verify".
- Once you have made necessary changes select Done Editing to return to the main area of the bulletin.
Here is an example of what a "Video" section can look like: