If you're looking to manage your subscription or update your account details, you're in the right spot!
Accessing Account Settings
- Navigate to the upper right corner of the screen and click on the User Icon ()
- Select "My Account" from the dropdown menu.
In this section you are able to edit your name, email address, church name, web address, or password at any time.
- Locate the "User Settings" box.
- Click either "Edit" or "Change Password" based on your needs.
- Update the necessary details:
- First Name: Your given name.
- Last Name: Your surname.
- Email Address: The email you use to log into app.loopbulletin.com.
- Church Name: The name displayed at the top of each bulletin.
Web Address: Determines your unique church bulletin website.
Note: Changing this will alter your QR code and link.
- After editing, click "Update" to save changes.
- View the number of days remaining in your trial.
- Activate your subscription.
- Monitor the status of your subscription.
- Opt to cancel your Loop subscription.
Billing & Payment
Next Payment: Check out a preview of your next payment and its processing date.
Payment Method: View and change the payment method on file by clicking "Change Card."
Billing History: Access and download previous invoices for your Loop subscription by selecting "View Billing History".
Stay in the loop with email alerts!
- Toggle notifications for "Prayer Requests" and/or "Connect Cards" based on your preference.
- The email address listed in your account settings will receive these notifications.